Have you been in an auto accident?
If you’ve been in an auto accident and are experiencing ANY of the following symptoms, you may have a serious injury.
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Numbness or Tingling in the Arms or Legs
- Loss of Sleep
- Inability to Work
Our Doctors Detect and Treat Soft Tissue Injuries!
Our vision is that every human being lives a pain-free life, especially in your time of need after an injury. We will work with the right local professionals to get you the care you need.
come see us first
Get a Complimentary Accident Injury Assessment
It is CRITICAL to Seek Treatment as SOON as Possible When You’ve Been in an Auto Accident
- Avoid Major Health Risks Over Time
- Alleviate Symptoms
- Increase Recovery Speed
Our Doctors Have Years of Experience Treating All Accident Victim Types
- We Stand by You Every Step of the Way
- We Can Provide You with Important Documentation
- We’ll Stay in Communication with Your Attorney
Since Your Accident, Have You Experienced Any of the Following Symptoms:
- Blackouts or seizures
- Blurry or double vision
- Change in senses of smell or taste
- Ears Ringing
- Numbness in your fingers or toes
- Pain in your neck, shoulders, or back
- Pins/Needles in your arms or legs
- Problems with coordination or hands and feet
- Sensitivity to bright light and/or loud noise
- Stuttering or slurring
- Trouble sleeping
Don’t Wait for Symptoms to Show – Get a Complimentary Injury Assessment!
Pain isn’t always evident at first. You may not start to feel pain until the injury process is over. Like how cancer develops silently, physical injuries can act the same. Whether an accident seems serious or not, it is crucial that those involved in any type of accident be checked for possible injury.
At CORE Health Centers, our doctors are trained in the detection and treatment of soft tissue injuries, so if you or someone you know has been in an auto accident (serious or minor) without getting checked for possible injuries, please give CORE Health Centers a call or request a complimentary injury assessment today!