CORE Health Centers is looking for
We are searching for an enthusiastic, outgoing individual with chiro office administrative and receptionist experience. If you want a rewarding career in a positive, energetic environment, this may be the job for you! In our high-performance culture, in addition to a competitive salary structure, you will be recognized and rewarded for your achievements and have the opportunity to contribute in a positive way to others in your community. If you thrive in a high-energy, dynamic environment and are interested in working with a growing, fast paced organization, then this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Provide administrative support to the Clinic Director and other office personnel.
- Interact directly in a positive and informative manner with patients.
- Greet patients and direct to the appropriate care giver.
- Schedule and coordinate appointments to ensure optimal productivity and patient satisfaction.
- Obtain and accurately enter multiple types of patient information into computer system, including patient information, financial and statistical data.
- Take and accurately post patient payments.
- Answer telephones and provide accurate information to callers; route calls to appropriate individual. Scripting is a must.
- Manage filing system to assure it meets regulatory requirements.
- Medical/Chiro terminology a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven ability to work harmoniously with others
- Able to work independently but also team oriented
- Intermediate computer skills required
- Familiarity with spreadsheets a plus
- Must be well-organized and detail-oriented
- Must be able to multi-task
Disclaimer: All team members agree to consistently support compliance and CORE Health Center policies and Standards of Excellence with regard to maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting non-compliance, adhering to applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, accreditation, and licenser requirements (if applicable), and CORE procedures and protocols. Must perform other related duties and assist with project completion as needed. Team member may be required to provide necessary information to complete a DMV (or equivalent agency) background check.