Find out more about our Versailles Location
Licensed Massage Therapist:
CORE Health Centers is a high-growth, high-quality chiropractic care organization with 18 locations throughout KY and WV. Our mission is to provide the communities we serve with the highest level of chiropractic and wellness care available. CORE Health Centers provides non-invasive, drug-free chiropractic care to thousands of patients each month.
We are currently seeking a high energy, positive licensed massage therapist who is looking to work in a fun, busy chiropractic office. Current massage therapists see 4-8 daily. No weekends! We provide the sheets, table, cream, and we schedule patients for you. This is an integrative approach to chiropractic, and massage; you must be a team player and have excellent communication skills with our patients, staff, and doctors.
- Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing.
- Maintain professional appearance.
- Creates excellent experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Reliable and on time for scheduled shifts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have attended an accredited massage therapy school and received a certificate of completion.
- Must have an active license in KY and/or WV.
- Must provide own malpractice insurance and have proof of active policy
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided.
- Good communication skills with clientele
- Ability to perform both 20- and 50-minute massage therapy sessions
- Ability to work consecutive days in professional atmosphere a must.
- Proficiency in Swedish and/or Deep Tissue Massage desired
- Ability to pass a background check
Benefits of working with CORE Health Centers:
- All marketing, advertising, and appointment scheduling provided
- No fees for use of room or table (sheets, lotions, etc. provided)
- Bi-weekly pay plus bonuses
- Flexible hours
- Opportunity to build a practice with unlimited potential
- Repeat clients, gratuities, career advancement and bonus potential
All team members agree to consistently support compliance and CORE Health Center policies and Standards of Excellence with regard to maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting non-compliance, adhering to applicable federal, state and
local laws and regulations, accreditation and licenser requirements (if applicable), and CORE procedures and protocols. Must perform other related duties and assist with project completion as needed. Team member may be required to provide necessary information to complete a DMV (or equivalent agency) background check.