Licensed Massage Therapist
Locations: Greenup, Dry Ridge, Georgetown, Fort Mitchell, Florence
At CORE Health Centers, we are committed to Keeping Kentucky Healthy!
We believe that every human being should have the opportunity to experience a pain free life. It is our mission to provide the communities we serve with the highest level of chiropractic and wellness care available.
We are looking to hire a full-time licensed MASSAGE THERAPIST in our Greenup, Dry Ridge, Georgetown, Fort Mitchell, and Florence locations.
Benefits of working with CORE Health Centers:
- All marketing, advertising, and appointment scheduling provided
- No fees for use of room or table (sheets, lotions, etc. provided)
- Bi-weekly pay plus bonuses
- Flexible hours
- Opportunity to build a practice with unlimited potential
- Repeat clients, gratuities, career advancement and bonus potential
Job Requirements include:
- Completed education from an accredited Massage Therapy school
- Must be licensed as a Massage Therapist in the state of KY
- Must carry personal liability insurance
- Good communication skills with clientele
- Ability to perform both 20 and 50 minute massage therapy sessions
- Ability to work consecutive days in professional atmosphere a must.
- Proficiency in Swedish and/or Deep Tissue Massage desired
- Ability to pass a background check
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $30.00 per hour
(Therapists have the opportunity to earn $40,000+ per year)
Doctor of Chiropractic
Locations: All Kentucky Locations
CORE Health Centers is looking for doctors to join our growing team!
With 14 clinics currently in the state of Kentucky, we are looking to grow and open more throughout Kentucky and surrounding states.
We are currently looking to hire for our Kentucky market.
CORE Health Centers offers a sign on bonus of $3,000.00 with successful 60 days of employment.
Each CORE Health Centers practice will deliver exceptional chiropractic care that includes-Pettibon based adjusting, associated spinal rehabilitation therapy and some wellness consulting.
Doctor’s average salary is $103,000.00+ with benefits, such as health a insurance, 401K optional and bonuses. Each office is open 4.5 days a week (half day on Friday).
This position requires a Doctor of Chiropractic Degree
Think you would like to be a part of our growing team? Let’s talk!!
Send your resume and we will be in touch.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $200,000.00 per year