Covid Safe Business
Your Health is OUR Number One Priority!
At each CORE Health Centers location, we follow CDC guidelines in order to ensure your health as well as our own during these difficult times.
We enforce the latest COVID Safety protocols in each of our CORE Health Center locations:
- All staff wear appropriate PPE in accordance with state and CDC Guidelines.
- Equipment spacing to ensure proper social distancing for patients within the clinic.
- All equipment is cleaned and wiped down after any contact. This includes all therapy equipment, cervical traction, adjusting tables, pens, and chairs.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of all high-touch surfaces and items such as countertops, doorknobs, pens, and timers during hours of operation
- Each CORE Health Centers office has been equipped with Air Scrubbers in their HVAC Systems. The Air Scrubber systems kill up to 99.9% of all air borne viruses and bacteria.
(To learn more about the Air Scrubber technology check out the information provided by Polar Bear Heating & Air: https://callthepolarbear.com/air-scrubber/.