Range of Motion Testing
At CORE Health Centers in Fort Mitchell KY, patients are able to receive full evaluations, range of motion testing, diagnostic testing, x-rays, treatments, therapies, and more all in one convenient location. The professional team at CORE Health Centers in Fort Mitchell KY will evaluate your condition, pain, and other symptoms to determine the best course of treatment for you.
Tests to determine course of treatment include:
- Flexibility assessment
- Gait examination
- Piriformis Test (knee and hip flexibility)
- Posture check
- Psoas Muscle Test (assessment of strength, pain, and imbalance of joints)
- Range of motion tests
- Reflex and sensation testing
- Straight Leg Raise (sciatica and flexibility testing)
- Strength, grip, and bilateral assessments
- Trigger point analysis
- Yeoman’s Test (assessment for strains or sprains of the sacroiliac joints)
At CORE Health Centers, we provide chiropractic solutions for a wide variety of pain, chronic pain, and other related symptoms. Our variety of different chiropractic services are designed to provide a non-narcotic, non-surgical solutions to pain relief. If your daily life is being affected by symptoms from an auto accident, stress, or other chronic pains, the team at CORE Health Centers is here to help you find relief and get you on the road to a pain free life.
Don’t suffer needlessly. If you suffer with any painful conditions, we strongly suggest that you schedule a complete pain assessment with a Chiropractor in Fort Mitchell KY today.